Different ramblings about different subjects...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I think I've invented a smiley!

That's right. I have made my contribution to the world. Ars longa, vita brevis - I have achieved immortality, 
merely by applying a Unicode character in a novel manner. I will forever be remembered as "That dude who invented the happiest smiley".

Ü is the happiest smiley. People are even starting to use it!

My friend Timothy Goh quickly pointed out thatǙ is also good - I agree whole-heartedly.

To the liars who claimed they used it before I invented it: They are all liars! I'm not listening. I'm the inventor. Not listening. Lalalala. :)

2 comments:

krugm0f0 said...

Sorry mate, but I've used that smiley for years Ü

Tore Sinding Bekkedal said...

No you haven't.

About Me

My photo
Uh... I... uh... like... ...candy