Different ramblings about different subjects...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Test post to explain problems with Opera text break.

I'm just posting this as an example of how the Opera browser seems to have problems coping with line breaks in posts.

Somehow, it seems to only happen sometimes. I believe the relative positions of line breaks and paragraph shifts make a difference. I'm not sure why I am currently unable to reproduce it. It's been like this every previous time I've written it. Oh - it's the demo syndrome!

It used to happen, anyway. I am not entirely sure of why I am currently unable to reproduce this error. It seems to be wrapping perfectly every time! It's very odd. Testing, I'd like it to be less wrappey, testing, testing... This is very odd.


Ah! Now I remember the exact cause of it. Once the vertical scroll bar appears, it starts to ignore line breaks, and allow me to continue along the rest of the blog without ever wrapping. It's a frustrating bug as blogger.com seems to trust the wrapping given to it by this JavaScriptey editor.  Thus, text seems to fly off the end of the page. It does, however, seem to arbitrarily rebreak the above paragraphs, and somehow it's now almost randomly breaking the lines. I'm just typing to have text. Lorem ipsum, Dies Irae, Dies Illa -  Solvet saeclum in favilla, teste David cum Sybilla. QUantus tremor est futurus, quando judex est venturus, cuncta stricte discussurus! Dies irae, dies illa, solvet saeclum in favilla, teste david cum sybilla. Ompa, ompa. Tuba mirum, tubaen min, tubaen din.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

About Me

My photo
Uh... I... uh... like... ...candy